• Same type as the A22-series Pushbutton Switches.
• Use 25-dia. ring to install in 25-dia. panel cutouts.
6 VAC/VDC ± 5%
12 VAC/VDC ± 5%
24 VAC/VDC ± 5%
Applicable lamp (BA9S/Base: 13)
100 VAC (95 to 115 V)
LED lamp (A22-24)
200 VAC (190 to 230 V)
Ambient operating temperature
-20 ° C to 55 ° C
Ambient operating humidity
35% to 85%RH
Ambient storage temperature
-40 ° C to 70 ° C
Degree of protection
Electric shock protection class
PTI (tracking characteristic)
Degree of contamination
Approved Standard Ratings
UL, cUL (File No. E41515)
Input voltage: 120 V max. 2.6 W max. (A22-TN)
110 VAC (A22-T1)
200 VAC (A22-T2)
Note: Only Lamp Sockets are recognized by UL.
24 VAC/VDC max. (Without Voltage Reduction Unit)
100 VAC (With Voltage Reduction Unit: M22--T1)
200 VAC (With Voltage Reduction Unit: M22--T2)
Terminal Arrangement (Bottom View)
Lock Ring is provided as a standard item.
• When applying coating such as paint to the panel, the dimensions should be those after the application of coating.
• Recommended panel thickness: 1 to 5 mm.
• Use an A22Z-R25 Ring when mounting to a panel with 25-mm holes.
Refer to the relevant information in the corresponding section for the A22.
Easy to use RFID system for identification of large objects like cars. It can easily detect objects of various heights. Focus mode helps to detect only the target tag and ignores nearby tags on the pallets and other objects.